Make a Difference
TDR will be issued for donations of $50 and above.
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
A $40 donation can help us sponsor a family with 1 Community Food Pack, containing 12 non-perishable food items and 2 fresh produce.
A $60 donation can help us sponsor a child with 1 School Goodie Bag, containing at least 15 types of nutritious food items that are suitable for young families and children.
A $100 donation can help us sponsor a child with 1 School Goodie Bag and a family with 1 Community Food Pack, so that these families do not have to worry about their next meal.
A $480 donation can help sponsor a family with 1 Community Food Pack (worth $40) for one year.
Your generous donation will go a long way to providing a dependable, stable and sustainable source of food for our beneficiaries.
The challenges of rising food prices and inflation are real. Your sustained contribution and commitment will help us continue to feed our beneficiaries.
Today, Food from the Heart is Singapore's foremost independent food charity with IPC status that makes a tangible and meaningful contribution to fighting hunger through bread rations and food packs. With the support of donors, food industry partners, and more than 10,000 volunteers, Food from the Heart made a difference to the lives of 59,500 people throughout Singapore by distributing S$7.22 million worth of food in 2021.
To alleviate hunger by providing reliable, consistent and sustainable food support to the less fortunate through food distribution programmes.
For more information, please visit www.foodfromtheheart.sg.
2. Community Food Pack / Community Shop - Weekly distribution of bread and monthly provision of food items consisting of canned food, rice, cooking oil, noodles, fresh eggs and vegetables etc
3. School Goodie Bag - Monthly distribution of essential food items suitable for young families and growing children. Each bag comprises cereal, rice, oats, milk, milo, biscuits, canned food etc
4. Project Belanja! - Hot food redemption programme within beneficiaries' neighbourhood, in partnership with Hawker stalls
5. Market Place - Daily routed collection of packaging-damaged and near-expiry non-perishable food items
Our Wish List
Food Donation Wish List :
Rice, 1kg or 2kg
Biscuits, less sugar*
Malt drinks, less sugar, e.g. Milo*
Coffee or tea, less sugar*
Canned vegetables - especially beans, mushrooms, peas*
Canned mock meat
Cooking oil, 500ml or 1L
- We require all food donations to be dated at least 3 months before expiry
- No limitations for quantity, any amount will go a long way!
Read more at: https://www.foodfromtheheart.sg/donate-right/
Please drop off the items at our warehouse: 130 Joo Seng Road #03-01, Singapore 368357
Between Mondays to Fridays, 9 - 6pm
Contact Number: 6280 4483
Should you be unable to deliver the items during our operating hours, kindly leave them in our food donation box outside the main door.
Thank you for feeding communities in need with us!
- Children & Youth
- Social Service
Food from the Heart
Food From The Heart