Empower The Vulnerable Among Us
Giving.sg E-Flag Day has partnered with Bartley Community Care Services (BCCS) and REACH, this National Day!
Bartley Community Care Services (BCCS) and REACH Community Services support vulnerable children, seniors and families through their programmes and services. Your giving can help transform the lives of these individuals in challenging situations.
You can even donate as little as $1 dollar! The power of your dollar will multiply and make a big difference for many in our City of Good
Join the #1DollarChallenge!
Be inspired by their stories and scan the PayNow QR code to donate.
How BCCS Makes An Impact
Growing up, Erwanie struggled to find educational resources until she found BCCS, which provides holistic programmes and services to help students from low-income families, such as literacy, mentoring and skills training.
As a student, Erwanie was able to attend classes under their free tuition programme. Currently, 6 of her siblings are benefitting from the same programme and have been loaned 3 tablets to enable online learning. From being a tuition participant, she now serves alongside [email protected] to support other students in need.
Every individual deserves a chance to reach their potential.
Support Bartley Community Care Services as they walk the journey with the vulnerable, giving them hope to change their lives.
How REACH Makes An Impact
As a child, Alfee showed traits of hyperactivity and scattered attention at school. Since joining REACH Community Services, he has become more sociable and mature in his thoughts and actions.
Through REACH Youth's FUNctional Fitness Programme, Alfee has made new friends and eventually joined more programmes and events, enabling him to further develop his social skills.
He is now entrusted with responsibilities such as guiding and coaching newcomers in the Mixed Martial Arts programme. Alfee has become a role model for the younger ones in REACH Youth. Alfee's journey of growth is truly admirable and one to be emulated by others.
Support REACH Community Services so youths like him can fulfil their potential and be a blessing to the community, showing that hope is within REACH.
Scan the PayNow QR code to donate now!
How to Donate
1. Screenshot or save this image if you are viewing on mobile.
2. Log in to mobile banking app.
3. Open Scan and Pay.
4. Upload image or scan the QR Code.
5. Verify recipient is "Giving.sg - QR Donations".
6. Enter your donation amount.
Thank you for giving!
Terms and Conditions for E-Flag Day
1. Campaign ends 21 Sep 2021. There is no minimum donation amount. All donations shall be in SGD.
2. Giving.sg QR donations are not tax-deductible and shall be made on an anonymous basis. If you would like a tax-deductible receipt, make an online donation to Red Cross. (terms and conditions apply).
3. Donations made to a specified charity will be for that charity only and there shall be no substitution of donations between charities.
4. All donations are non-refundable.
5. NVPC does not warrant that donations will be used for any particular purpose and shall not be responsible for any misuse or non-use of the funds by charities. After donations are made on this website, all further dealings are solely between the donor and the charity.
7. Use and/or continued use of this website for E-Flag Day activities constitutes agreement by the user to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.