Giving.sg’s E-Flag Day is back!
This time, with the #1dollarchallenge
There is power in your dollar. Imagine, if everyone gives 1 dollar to meet a need, the power within that dollar will multiply and make a difference for many lives in our City of Good
This Labour Day, in collaboration with rapper Yung Raja, Giving.sg invites you to support Food Bank’s efforts in caring for our migrant workers.
(Image: Yung Raja)
Food insecurity remains a pressing issue among the migrant worker community, with many workers subsisting on pre-packed catered meals that often go bad during their long work shifts.
“Growing up, I never once had to think whether there was enough food. So coming to understand that there are people out there who don't know if they're going to get their next meal or not, it was such a difficult concept for me to understand. So maybe this interest in food security stems from the privilege that I have for the quality of life that my mother has given me, and how I never had to worry about these things. As much as possible, I wish others don't have to too." – Yung Raja, rapper and founder of Maharaja, a ground-up initiative.
Your giving, no matter the amount, will go a long way in enabling Food Bank to provide nutritious and freshly cooked meals to these workers.
Join us in our E-Flag Day #1dollarchallenge today!
Scan the PayNow QR code below with your banking app and donate now.
If you do not have PayNow, click below to donate
Terms and Conditions for E-Flag Day
1. There is a no minimum donation amount. All donations shall be in SGD.
2. Giving.sg QR donations are not tax-deductible and shall be made on an anonymous basis. If you would like a tax-deductible receipt, make a donation here. (terms and conditions apply).
3. Donations made to a specified charity will be for that charity only and there shall be no substitution of donations between charities.
4. All donations are non-refundable.
5. NVPC does not warrant that donations will be used for any particular purpose and shall not be responsible for any misuse or non-use of the funds by charities. After donations are made on this website, all further dealings are solely between the donor and the charity.
7. Use and/or continued use of this website for E-Flag Day activities constitutes agreement by the user to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.