How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars. This will help us provide refreshments for 1-2 members at our events.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars. This helps to cover the cost of interpretation service for one event.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars. This helps to cover the cost of specialised transport for 1-2 of DPA member attending events/workshops.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars. This helps to cover the cost of our feedback sessions where persons with disabilities can give their views on policies and programmes that affect them.
Thank you for donating.This amount help to cover the cost of our various programmes/projects such as Public Education Campaign, Disability Awareness talks & events, publication of disability handbooks
Thank you for donating.
DPA is the only organisation in Singapore dedicated to advocating with all persons with disabilities. It is our mission to work with them to achieve full participation and equal status in society through independent living.
It is a fundamental principle of the disability movement that nothing is done for people with disabilities without them. It is for that reason that the DPA engages as many VWOs that provide services to people with disabilities and individuals with disabilities as possible to ensure we are truly representative of the disability community in Singapore.
DPA aims to create awareness about as well as engage people, with or without disabilities, in discussions about disability through public education, training, consultative services, research and advocacy.
Current and Upcoming Programmes:
- Research study on discrimination persons with disabilities face in the workplace
- Disability awareness talks and workshops
- Mentoring student to come up with and run inclusion projects
- Publishing booklets on inclusion in healthcare, education, employment, employment, transport and political participation
- Toolkits of advocacy projects, disability simulations and empowering persons with disabilities to be advocates
- DPA supper club for our members with disabilities