How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 20 dollars. Please visit our centres :)
Thank you for donating 50 dollars. Please visit our centres :)
Thank you for donating 100 dollars. Please visit our centres :)
Thank you for donating 200 dollars. Please visit our centres :)
Thank you for donating. Please visit our centres :)
Autism Spectrum Disorder,
Physical disabilities, and
We support our clients by providing day activity centers where they can experience varied and engaging programmes, tapping on their talents, abilities, and interests.
The programmes encourage our clients to not only develop the necessary skills to achieve independence in their day-to-day activities, but also to boost their self-esteem and confidence levels.
Our goal is to help limit the divide between people that are able and those that are disabled, leading to a much-needed acceptance that these individuals seek in their lives. Our organization goes beyond simply helping these extraordinary people. We also provide their families with support, guidance, and peace of mind. Our center supplies families with time through the day that can be used for work, errands, or simply getting some rest so that they can offer the best possible support to their loved ones.
As an organization that relies on the support of donations for day-to-day operations, your contribution is greatly appreciated. You are qualify for a 250% Tax deduction.
We provide a caring environment and work to promote more fulfilling lives for persons with intellectual disabilities.
Our range activities include:
1. Training in Activities of Daily Living covering personal grooming, feeding, mobility, toileting.
2. Training in Community Living Skills such as social skills, community mobility (using public facilities), community activities (include sports & games, performing arts, art & craft), home living (household chores).
3. Community Integration Projects.
4. Holistic and spiritual development through Bible-based instructions and activities.
5. Physiotherapy for beneficiaries.
We also provide practical support to the families of our beneficiaries who need it.
Our Wish List
- Anti-Bacterial Soap
- Anti-Bacterial Wet Wipes
- Cleaning Detergent
- Volunteers to maintain the cleanliness of the centres
Please drop-off items at our activity Centres at Tampines and Toa Payoh, from Monday - Friday, 9am - 3.30pm. Contact Peter Tan at 67873200 for details.