How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 100 dollars, it helps to train 1 gatekeeper!
Thank you for donating 500 dollars, it helps to conduct a training workshop to train 5 gatekeepers!
Thank you for donating 1000 dollars, it helps to conduct a class / community programme which can reached out to 10 students and equip them with coping skills.
Thank you for donating 5000 dollars, it helps to conduct a school assembly programme which can reached out to 50 students and equip them with coping skills.
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2023, 11:59 PM
#AYCGatekeepingSG, a meaningful initiative about spreading happiness to youths, and by youths. It aims to equip youths (both local and ASEAN youths) with the understanding of what is stress and depression, skills to mentor youths who may be having depression, and approach towards curbing youth suicide rates globally.
At the same time, this project also hopes to increase awareness on the issue of depression.
1) AWARENESS of Mental Health for Asean Youths residing and staying in Singapore together with local youths, to understand the norm of stress and depression, as well as how to deal with their emotions, thinking and issues affecting the well-being.
2) Helping local and local-based Asean's youths to ACKNOWLEDGE available of data and need-of-solutions to address Mental Health Issues.
3) ACCEPTING diversity and views of Mental Health in Singapore by locals and global citizens
4) Taking ACTION to be trained as gatekeepers, with knowledge, skills and practice.
5) Building an AMBASSADORSHIP network of gatekeepers
About the Charity
CHARACTER & LEADERSHIP ACADEMY (CLA) is a social development enterprise that seeks to engage, empower and equip youths of today, both local and international, with essential personal development and leadership skills, alongside appropriate character traits for an ever-changing world of tomorrow. CLA was founded based on the belief that Personal Values and Character are the key foundations and life-smith of every youth leader, where in the absence of either would not allow them to effectively lead with pride and integrity.
Through working closely with mainstream schools, local and global youth organizations, CLA aims to reach out to 25,000 youths by the Year 2025. The initiative will see interaction between youth leaders from Singapore and beyond. In doing so, the Academy shall emphasize on character and leadership education, tailored to motivate youths, while facilitating the achievement of the greater self and societal growth through experiential and outdoor learning.
Character & Leadership Academy Limited is a registered Charity with Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth (UEN: 201412408N). Please note that all donations are not tax-deductible.