How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Support a couple on the Shared Parenting Program.
Support an incarcerated father or youth in reconciling with their family, as part of the rehabilitative work we do.
Support a couple in the Beginning Parenting Programme, which strengthens marriages of couples welcoming a new-born into their lives.
Support a father-child pair in strengthening their relationship through our diverse experiential programmes - Adventure Camp with Dad, ICAN and more.
Your donation will enable us to minimise the effects of fatherlessness, strengthen families, & allow children to grow up with confidence, accountability & resilence
Thank you for supporting our commitment to supporting fathers from families in need.
Our four annual flagship events, namely 'Back To School With Dad', 'Eat With Your Family Day', 'Paktor with Mom', and 'Celebrating Fathers Campaign', encourage fathers to be present with their families. 'Adventure Camp with Dad' is a platform for Dads to bond with their pre-teens and forge greater trust through adventure-learning.
CFF also champions the "Dads for Life" movement to inspire fathers to be good influencers of their children, and of those without father figures in their lives.
'Breakfast with Dad':
- Toh P.R - "An encouraging session for dads"
- Tirucholan S. - "It is really encouraging and useful in better fathering"
- Neeraj M - "Thanks a lot for this wonderful experience. Please do more of such activities"
Adventure Camp with Dad:
- Muralikaran - "Thanks to all the instructors for motivating us and being helpful"
- Alena Ker - "The experience shared by the trainer is useful. The trainer is candid and makes the programme enjoyable"
- Jason T. - "This is an awesome workshop. Fun and engaging, we had a great time on a nice Saturday morning"
ICAN Fathering Workshop:
- Arbi K. - "A good sharing session & self-reflection"
- Clement C. - "After the course, able to understand different profiles of self and child"
- James T. - "Good learning experience to become a better father"