How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Support a couple from a family in need, on the Shared Parenting Program.
Support an incarcerated father or youth in reconciling with their family, as part of the rehabilitative work we do.
Support a couple from a family in need, on the Beginning Parenting Programme, which strengthens the marriage of couples welcoming a new-born into their lives.
Support a father-child pair from a family in need, in strengthening their relationship through our experiential programmes - Adventure Camp with Dad, the ICAN Fathering Workshop and more.
Your donation will enable us to minimise the effects of fatherlessness, by empowering fathers to strengthen families, & allow our children to grow up with confidence, accountability & resilience
Thank you for supporting our fathers from the families in need.
Our four annual flagship events, namely 'Back To School With Dad', 'Eat With Your Family Day', 'Paktor with Mom', and 'Celebrating Fathers Campaign', encourage fathers to be present with their families. 'Adventure Camp with Dad' is a platform for Dads to bond with their pre-teens and forge greater trust through adventure-learning.
CFF also champions the "Dads for Life" movement to inspire fathers to be good influencers of their children, and a father figure to those who do not have fathers.
'Breakfast with Dad':
- Toh P.R - "An encouraging session for dads"
- Tirucholan S. - "It is really encouraging and useful in better fathering"
- Neeraj M - "Thanks a lot for this wonderful experience. Please do more of such activities"
Adventure Camp with Dad:
- Muralikaran - "Thanks to all the instructors for motivating us and being helpful"
- Alena Ker - "The experience shared by the trainer is useful. The trainer is candid and makes the programme enjoyable"
- Jason T. - "This is an awesome workshop. Fun and engaging, we had a great time on a nice Saturday morning"
ICAN Fathering Workshop:
- Arbi K. - "A good sharing session & self-reflection"
- Clement C. - "After the course, able to understand different profiles of self and child"
- James T. - "Good learning experience to become a better father"