How Your Donation Makes a Difference
We thank you for your kind donation of $50. Your generous contribution will support a caregiver to receive CAREbuddy support for a month.
We thank you for your kind donation of $150 You will support a caregiver to attend inclusive CAREconnect events & access specially curated resources for 1 year (Complimentary book "Uplift" included)
We thank you for your kind donation of $250. Your contribution will support a caregiver in receiving caregiver volunteer training to support other caregivers. (Complimentary book "Uplift" included)
We thank you for your kind donation of $500. Your contribution will support a caregiver & their family to receive CAREwell Keyworker support for a month. (Complimentary book "Uplift" included)
About Campaignends 31 Mar 2024, 11:59 PM
As our vibrant city thrives and evolves, the needs of these caregivers grow ever more pressing. With your benevolent contributions, you have the opportunity to script a profound chapter in their stories.
i care2: Uplift is our pledge to ensure no caregiver walks this path alone. Every contribution, no matter the amount, carries the potential to transform lives and uplift those who quietly shoulder these responsibilities.
CaringSG is raising funds in its mission to support caregivers in their everyday walk through it's services CAREconnect, CAREbuddy, CAREwell, and recently Step One.
About the Charity
CaringSG is a caregiver-led initiative for special needs caregivers and the community.
Donations will go towards funding our Project 3i programmes (CAREconnect, CAREbuddy and CAREwell) to help special needs caregivers.
1. CAREconnect: We help caregivers find a support group via our CaringSG Alliance Network. We run inclusive events for personal knowledge, skills, respite, social activities and more.
2. CAREbuddy: CAREbuddy is a supportive service, for caregivers by trained caregivers, with dependents with special needs or disabilities.
3. CAREwell: Our multidisciplinary team of CAREwell professionals support caregivers in navigating the complex services to better access care and services via our CAREwell Keyworker Support Program.
How can I be a part of CaringSG?
1. Special needs caregivers can sign up for a free CaringSG membership at www.caring.sg/subscription.
We also welcome the public or professionals to join us as members if you wish to stay in touch with our work.
2. CaringSG members can volunteer with us at www.caring.sg/volunteer
More about CaringSG:
Our dedicated team consists of special needs caregivers and professional allies. We also have a Board of Directors and Advisors who are special needs caregivers and advocates, social service sector veterans and esteemed professionals to guide us.