About Campaignends 31 Mar 2021, 11:59 PM
With your generous support, we can continue and sustain these programme and services:
- Customised case management services to vulnerable families by equipping them with employment and skills upgrading, strengthening family ties and relationships within the community
- Student care services whose parents work in essential services. CCSS's student care centres serve children from low income and/or from single-parent families.
- Intervention programmes for youths-at-risk
- Basic groceries and necessities to needy families
- Nutritious meals and support services to needy seniors
- Remote physical and cognitive programme for persons at risk of cognitive impairment
Partner us to see lives emboldened.
About the Charity
CCSS is called to serve the community and to influence and equip individuals and families for empowered living through all generations.
Our goal is to empower people who will then in turn transform the lives of those around them through service and outreach. Our volunteers attempt to work with and inspire people from all walks of life in Singapore, regardless of race, religion or background. We see ourselves as part of a vibrant network of active partnerships, actively matching the needs of individuals and families in the community with individuals and organisations who want to donate.
All donations to CCSS will be used to create a meaningful impact on the lives of the people in the community who need it the most.
Catch a glimpse of what we stand for and be inspired by our life stories. Visit our website!