How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Provides 1 student with 6 individual counselling sessions
Provides 2 students with 6 individual counselling sessions
Provides 8 students with 6 individual counselling sessions
Provides 25 students with 8 individual counselling sessions and a post-counselling celebratory meal each
About Campaignends 31 Dec 2019, 11:59 PM
1. Students are equipped with social-emotional (SEL) competencies to help them function positively in the school setting
2. Students to grow in resilience and reduce in behavioural issues
3. Students are empowered with life skills to manage their immediate issues
Our professional case managers and counsellors work with Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, and the community to identify children and youth at-risk who require additional intervention. Each counselling session is conducted in a conducive environment (ie - School, Home, CCSS) for a duration of at least 45 minutes. We adopt a strengths-based approach, emphasizing the inherent strengths of the individual and the collective. Each student is treated with compassion and empathy.
Your contribution enables students to meet the following basic needs through professional counselling and guidance:
1. The need for Safety - our counsellors will walk with them to improve their sense of Personal Security, Emotional Security, and Psychological Well-being
2. The need for Social Belonging - working with students to identify friends and family members that they can form Meaningful Relationships with and find Sources of Support in
3. Self-Esteem needs - improving their overall sense of Self-worth and Value
About the Charity
CCSS is called to serve the community and to influence and equip individuals and families for empowered living through all generations.
Our goal is to empower people who will then in turn transform the lives of those around them through service and outreach. Our volunteers attempt to work with and inspire people from all walks of life in Singapore, regardless of race, religion or background. We see ourselves as part of a vibrant network of active partnerships, actively matching the needs of individuals and families in the community with individuals and organisations who want to donate.
All donations to CCSS will be used to create a meaningful impact on the lives of the people in the community who need it the most.
Catch a glimpse of what we stand for and be inspired by our life stories. Visit our website!