About Campaignends 12 Feb 2017, 11:59 PM
What You Can Do
1. Just simply, make a donation to bless our children.
2. Give a monetary gift in the name of someone. You can request for the acknowledgement letter to be send to the designated someone.* Spread the festive cheers around!
3. If you are not looking forward to receiving unwanted festive gifts, ask for donations from your loved ones in place of gifts!
4. Channel your CNY ang pow monies towards our cause.
5. Time to put your social connections to good use. Share this campaign within your circles and encourage them to give back just like you are.
Five simple ways. Its all about #SHARING this festive season.
*Write in to [email protected] (email subject #SHAREYourFestiveBlessings) with the following information
1. Donation Reference Number
2. Name of Donor (the person who made the donation transaction on Giving.sg)
3. Name of Letter Recipient (the person who is to receive the acknowledgement letter)
4. Residential/Email Address of Letter Recipient
Donation amount and Name of Donor will be disclosed in the letter, unless otherwise requested.
The Canossian Sisters, in response to the rapidly changing social landscapes, have embarked on an inclusive preschool and student care centre. The project aims to cater to mainstream and mild to high functioning special needs children, giving priority to the most needy. A Child Development Unit (CDU) is also being set up to meet the special needs of the children and is scheduled to operate in 2008. Located within the Canossian Eduplex in the MacPherson/Circuit Road area, Canossaville reaches out and lends support to preschool children and students in the neighbourhood. Canossaville Children & Community Services is an approved Institute of Public Character (IPC) and is authorised to receive tax-deductible donations.