About Campaignends 12 Feb 2017, 11:59 PM
What You Can Do
1. Just simply, make a donation to bless our children.
2. Give a monetary gift in the name of someone. You can request for the acknowledgement letter to be send to the designated someone.* Spread the festive cheers around!
3. If you are not looking forward to receiving unwanted festive gifts, ask for donations from your loved ones in place of gifts!
4. Channel your CNY ang pow monies towards our cause.
5. Time to put your social connections to good use. Share this campaign within your circles and encourage them to give back just like you are.
Five simple ways. Its all about #SHARING this festive season.
*Write in to [email protected] (email subject #SHAREYourFestiveBlessings) with the following information
1. Donation Reference Number
2. Name of Donor (the person who made the donation transaction on Giving.sg)
3. Name of Letter Recipient (the person who is to receive the acknowledgement letter)
4. Residential/Email Address of Letter Recipient
Donation amount and Name of Donor will be disclosed in the letter, unless otherwise requested.
About the Charity
Canossaville Children and Community Services (Canossaville) runs an inclusive Student Care Centre in the Aljunied-MacPherson area. Our programmes cater to both mainstream children, as well as those with mild-to-moderate additional needs, giving priority to the poorest of the poor living in the lower income neighbourhoods. We are open to all faiths and races.
Aged between seven to twelve years old, our children are taught values and skills to prepare them for life. Under our "Formation of the Heart" programme, they are nurtured to be persons of integrity, committed to God and caring for others. Within a safe and value rich environment, every child is empowered to develop their God-given talents to the fullest.
We also have a Child Development Unit set up this year, with a team of specialists comprising Social Workers, an Educational Psychologist, a Speech Language Therapist, and an Occupational Therapist to support children with additional needs.
Founded by the Canossian Sisters in 1941, Canossaville is supported by the Ministry of Social and Family Development, National Council of Social Service and the Early Childhood Development Agency. It is also an approved Institute of Public Character and is authorized to receive tax-deductible donations.