About Campaignends 12 Feb 2017, 12 AM
Let the season of giving continue in 2017! What better way to celebrate the new year by #SharingYourFestiveBlessings with #ChildrenInNeed.
What You Can Do
1. Just simply, make a donation to bless our children.
2. Give a monetary gift in the name of someone. You can request for the acknowledgement letter to be send to the designated someone.* Spread the festive cheers around!
3. If you are not looking forward to receiving unwanted festive gifts, ask for donations from your loved ones in place of gifts!
4. Channel your CNY ang pow monies towards our cause.
5. Time to put your social connections to good use. Share this campaign within your circles and encourage them to give back just like you are.
Five simple ways. Its all about #SHARING this festive season.
*Write in to [email protected] (email subject #SHAREYourFestiveBlessings) with the following information
1. Donation Reference Number
2. Name of Donor (the person who made the donation transaction on Giving.sg)
3. Name of Letter Recipient (the person who is to receive the acknowledgement letter)
4. Residential/Email Address of Letter Recipient
Donation amount and Name of Donor will be disclosed in the letter, unless otherwise requested.
Founded in 1941, Canossaville Children's Home (CCH) offers residential care to girls aged between 6 years to 12 years who come from family situations which may put them at risk. Our Special Student Care Centre offers before/after school care for boys and girls, including those with special needs; with priority for the most needy. In view of the changing social landscape, the new name of Canossaville Children and Community Services will be adopted to serve the larger community in MacPherson/ Aljunied. There are plans to expand our Student Care Centre, as well as start an Inclusive Childcare Centre to cater mainstream and Special Needs children from the community. We also aim to ultimately include a specialist team consisting of speech therapist, educational psychologist, social workers etc. called "Canossian Circle of Care" to provide additional professional help required by the children and families within the Canossian Eduplex and community. 2017 is our transitional year. Operations for the new centres will begin in 2018.
Who's Fundraising For Us
Be the first to fundraise for us!