About Campaignends 12 Feb 2017, 11:59 PM
Let the season of giving continue in 2017! What better way to celebrate the new year by #SharingYourFestiveBlessings with #ChildrenInNeed.
What You Can Do
1. Just simply, make a donation to bless our children.
2. Give a monetary gift in the name of someone. You can request for the acknowledgement letter to be send to the designated someone.* Spread the festive cheers around!
3. If you are not looking forward to receiving unwanted festive gifts, ask for donations from your loved ones in place of gifts!
4. Channel your CNY ang pow monies towards our cause.
5. Time to put your social connections to good use. Share this campaign within your circles and encourage them to give back just like you are.
Five simple ways. Its all about #SHARING this festive season.
*Write in to [email protected] (email subject #SHAREYourFestiveBlessings) with the following information
1. Donation Reference Number
2. Name of Donor (the person who made the donation transaction on Giving.sg)
3. Name of Letter Recipient (the person who is to receive the acknowledgement letter)
4. Residential/Email Address of Letter Recipient
Donation amount and Name of Donor will be disclosed in the letter, unless otherwise requested.
Formerly known as Canossaville Children's Home, the residential home was closed earlier this year to make way for an inclusive preschool and student care centre to cater to mainstream and special needs children, giving priority to the most needy. A Child Development Unit (CDU) comprising a team of speech therapists, education psychologists and social workers to meet the specialised needs of the children is also being set up, and is scheduled to be operational in 2018. In preparation for our new role as Canossaville Children & Community Services, developments are ongoing. This includes the designing of a special curriculum to meet the unique needs of Canossaville, with a distinctive focus on Formation of the Heart, the key foundation of a Canossian education. Canossaville Children & Community Services is an approved Institute of Public Character (IPC) and is authorised to receive tax-deductible donations.
Who's Fundraising For Us
Be the first to fundraise for us!