How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 20 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 250 dollars.
Thank you for donating.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Dec 2021, 11:59 PM
Being a life partner of an Arthritis person, I have witnessed the pain , challenge, and hurdle of living with the condition. Especially with the responsibilities of being a parent to take care the children's and their chores. I wonder how does other families especially with the limited income and financial support manages and go through this.
This campaign is to raise some funds to lessen their burden, as Arthritis treatments are very costly , and our campaign maybe a very small gesture but it would help the families to support their loved ones.
Lets support and I appreciate any contributions made , with my heartiest appreciation.
"If you're in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%." by Warren Buffet .
About The Charity
The National Arthritis Foundation (NAF) was set up in 1984 as a charitable body and conferred the status of an Institution of a Public Character (IPC) in 1985. It is the main public organisation in Singapore devoted to helping Arthritis sufferers, educating our community on living better with Arthritis and providing medical subsidies to underprivileged Arthritis patients.