How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Help decorate a small room for a wish kid with 10 balloons
2 way transportation for a wish child with mobility issues
Complete a little's girls transformation into a princess by getting her a princess dress and of course, a sparkling tiara!
Help a wish child capture his/her special day with a brand new camera.
Our Campaign Storyends 24 Oct 2020, 11:59 PM
1.Finding Olaf's Nose movement
The carrot is used as it's the nose of Olaf and we are using it as a symbol.
We will wear handmade carrot hair clips in school to catch the attention of students. Then we will pass them cards that has information on our project (i.e project aims, causes).
These hair clips will also be sold to students in TJC to raise funds and help spread awareness.
Online sales will mainly be via our website, publicising on our social media account, Instagram. We will be reaching out to the students and the public by putting order forms on social media platforms and Whatsapp messages.
- Tote bags designed by Make A Wish beneficiaries with personalisation features.
- Art and craft and T shirt craft kits done by volunteers can be mailed to the beneficiaries, customers purchase it and will receive an image of the beneficiaries with their completed product.
Customers will purchase it for MAW children through the online sale links. They can also choose to write messages for them.
- MAW merchandise such as wristbands, Tumblrs etc.
Info about our project, together with the sales of our merchandise to raise funds.
The website allows people to donate to MAW and post encouraging messages for the beneficiaries.
A spin the wheel function: people pay $1.99 via PayNow, PayLah, PayPal.
- T shirt to promote our name, beneficiary and cause.
- Carrot Goodie bag has Carrot themed toys, carrot clips, candy.
About The Charity
Make-A-Wish Foundation Singapore creates life-changing wishes for children between the ages of 3-18 years with critical illnesses to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.