How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 60 dollars.
Thank you for donating 120 dollars.
Thank you for donating 220 dollars.
Our Campaign Storyends 12 Dec 2020, 11:59 PM
In light of these challenging times due to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, many vulnerable communities have been hit. Hence, I have decided to start this fundraiser for the Sayang Sayang Fund. To encourage donations, I will be doing a FREE fitness/stretching/dance class. All beginners are welcomed! All participants would be encouraged to donate here. 100% of the donations go to the Sayang Sayang Fund.
Topic: Sweat for COVID charities
Time: Apr 25, 2020 03:00 PM Singapore
Join the free exercise through the google hangout link below:
This fund supports
- emergency response funds for VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES, who are adversely affected by COVID-19
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS, who have sacrificed so much for us
Community projects supported include
1. transportation vouchers to hospitals and polyclinics for medical staff
2. [email protected] (meal assistance for children and youth from low-income families, to aid their full home-based learning)
3. Vulnerable communities, especially those impacted by COVID-19's precautionary measures
4. Providing innovation solutions and research to better combat COVID-19.
5. Building capabilities that support charities' operational and/or business continuity processes.
Let's do our best to make sure no one falls through the cracks. #SGUnited
All donations above $50 are tax deductible.
About The Charity
The Community Foundation of Singapore is a non-profit organisation founded in 2008 to encourage and enable philanthropy in Singapore. We match donors' interest with causes and offer ways for them to make a greater impact through their charitable funds. We also collaborate with charity partners to identify programmes that support diverse communities. Our purpose is to create real and meaningful change while building a philanthropic culture in Singapore. CFS is a registered charity with Institution of a Public Character status.