How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating $20
Thank you for donating $50
Thank you for donating $100
Thank you for donating $200
Our Campaign Storyends 01 Dec 2019, 11:59 PM
Project Eleur is a student initiated project which aims to be a voice for youths in need, raising funds and awareness for disadvantaged youths in Singapore. All funds raised through this fundraising campaign will go towards our beneficiary, REACH Youth Service.
REACH Youth Service is concerned about the well-being of disadvantaged youths and is dedicated to empowering them by affirming their identities and unique strengths. REACH Youth Service strongly believes that these youths have the potential to achieve great things in life even though their lives may seem chaotic and hopeless at times.
Any amount of money donated, big or small, will be greatly appreciated! Every cent donated to the campaign will help REACH Youth Service spark transformation in each and every youth.
We thank you for your support in empowering youths for youths
About The Charity
REACH Community Services Society(RCSS) is established to inspire hope and empower positive change in the lives of the needy, through her 4 Community Touchpoints:
- REACH Youth Powerhouse: Holding fast to the belief that every youth has a hero within them, REACH Youth Powerhouse aims towards Activating Strength, Reaching Potential amongst the hopeless youths.
- REACH Counselling Centre: A safe haven where passions are ignited, love is celebrated, trust is restored and growth is commented. Celebrating Love, Embracing Growth amongst couples and families become the key focus.
- REACH Senior Centre: A place aims towards Engaging Mind, Fullfiling Lives for the seniors with meaningful activities, to improve their quality of life and enjoy their golden years fulfilled.
- REACH Family Service Centre: Strive towards Sharing Love, Inspiring Hope amongst the needy and distressed families.
Since the inception in 1998, we have grown in our community outreach services, and have helped families, youths, couples and seniors from the stage of anxiety to seeing hope in lives. It will not be possible without the invaluable support of the kind generous donors and sponsors. You could be part of the mission with us.
- Children from low income families
- Youths at risk of school dropout, delinquency gangs-related offence
- families with financial socio-emotional difficulties
- Couples in dire situations of separation or divorce
- Seniors battling loneliness