Our Campaign Storyends 31 Mar 2023, 11:59 PM
Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
From the donations raised through this campaign, PLMGS (Primary) looks forward to enhancing our school facilities to bring about a stimulating holistic learning environment. These facility enhancements and school improvements include the stage, projection and sound system in Shaw Hall, school canteen and Performance Arts Studio.
With the support of your donations, we hope we can make our school learning environment more conducive and enriching for our students and staff.
The MethodistWalk is a biennial fundraising activity organised by the Methodist Schools' Foundation (MSF), on behalf of the 15 Methodist schools in Singapore:
1. Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
2. Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
3. Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
4. Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
5. Anglo-Chinese School (International)
6. Anglo-Chinese Junior College
7. Fairfield Methodist School (Primary)
8. Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
9. Geylang Methodist School (Primary)
10. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)
11. Methodist Girls' School
12. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
13. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Secondary)
14. St Francis Methodist School
15. Methodist Sch of Music
Traditionally, on the last Saturday in March, student representatives from all 15 Methodist schools gather together with teachers, family members and supporters from the Methodist churches, to walk together and raise money for the individual needs of their schools.
About The Charity
The Methodist Schools' Foundation is an institution of public character established in 1997 with the following objectives:
- Construct, maintain and improve the school buildings and facilities of the Methodist schools in Singapore
- Purchase educational equipment, teaching aids for the Methodist schools in Singapore
- Provide financial assistance and bursaries to needy students
The Methodist Schools in Singapore and their needy students are the beneficiaries of the Foundation's programmes and fundraising activities. The Foundation is governed by a 11-person Board of Trustees, which is assisted by an Investment Committee.