How Your Donation Makes a Difference
A $50 donation improves the mobility of our needy patients by providing them with walking aids.
A $100 donation allows our needy patients to continue the recovery journey at home by providing them with medical supplies such as wound dressing.
A $200 donation improves the overall health of our needy patients by providing them with one month's supply of milk feeds.
A $500 donation enables our needy patients who have breathing difficulties to be home with their loved ones, by providing them with breathing machines.
Our Campaign Storyends 16 Dec 2017, 11:59 PM
For the last 20 years, Patient Care Centre (PCC) has been fighting stigma and caring for those with HIV/AIDS.
This year, our biennial charity dinner hopes to raise funds for needy patients living with HIV/AIDS.
Funds from this dinner will go towards:
- Low-income patients who are unable to afford necessary medication and are ineligible for subsidies.
- Patients who are unable to afford essential medical care such as laboratory investigations.
- Needy patients and their families who need help with basic food items.
- Supporting our needy patient through red ribbon project, which help them build their self-confidence and esteem through diversional therapy, equipping them with skills to assist them to paid employment in society.
- Patient support group programs, helping patients by providing them basic knowledge of HIV/AID as well as emotional support. The programs hope to empower patients with healthy coping methods through peer support and sharing.
The event will be held on Saturday, 9 December 2017, 7pm-10pm at The Joyden Hall, Bugis+ .
Your donation can help make a difference in someone's life.
About The Charity
In keeping with Mr Tan Tock Seng's Legacy of Giving, Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) set up its charity arm, TTSH Community Fund, in August 1995 to improve the quality of life of our patients and the community.
Today, our Charity runs more than 100 patient-centred programmes, disbursing more than $2 million each year for the Charity's activities. We support over 2,500 needy patient cases, especially the elderly and those who fall through the cracks of the system, and those who are unable to receive help from traditional charitable agencies.
From expensive non-standard medication and breathing equipment to mobility aids, community rehabilitation programmes, and even dentures to help them eat better, TTSH Community Fund helps needy patients to gain greater independence, improve their quality of life and enable them to integrate back into the community. The Fund also supports healthcare research, innovation, and training for our staff and the community to deliver better patient care.
Our Charity runs entirely on public donations. Every dollar to the Charity goes directly to support our activities. The TTSH Community Fund is a registered charity with IPC status.
2020 mark our Silver Jubilee, and TTSH Community Fund is grateful to our donors and well-wishers for their continued support, which has enabled us to serve the needy patients in the community these past 25 years.