How Your Donation Makes a Difference
To purchase medical supplies (surgical masks, sanitisers, etc) for our patients and medical team at our 37 dialysis centres to protect them against COVID -19.
To benefit needy patients as they receive $30 a month to top up their EZ-link cards for their bus and train expenses to and from dialysis centres.
To provide a month's supply of Artificial Kidneys (A.K.s) to filter waste and excess fluids, which is crucial in patient's dialysis treatment
Our Campaign Storyends 30 Jun 2020, 11:59 PM
#NKFSG7DAY is a symbolic gesture to remind one another that our kidneys are vital organs that should be taken care of. This challenge encourages individuals from all walks of life to cut down on their sugar intake by drinking only plain water for 7 days. The savings collected from drinking only plain water over the 7 days are donated to kidney patients at NKF to enable them to receive the quality dialysis treatment that they need to stay alive.
How you can make a difference:
1) Fundraising through GIVING.SG
- Challenge yourself to be healthy by drinking only plain water instead of regular sugary drinks for 7 days. At the end of the challenge, make a compassionate donation through Giving.sg
- Share your experience on social media platforms to encourage others to join you. Don't forget to tag your posts with the hashtag #NKFSG7DAY
2) Raising awareness on kidney health on social media platforms
- Take a picture of yourself being active with a bottle of plain/mineral water.
- Share it on your social media account with the hashtag #NKFSG7DAY
- Be creative! Spread the word to your family and friends.
Be a Kidney Defender! Join our NKF 7-Day No Sugary Drinks Challenge Charity Drive 2020 to save your kidneys and participate in a good cause. The money you save from giving up your sugary drinks will go towards helping our kidney patients.
Make the commitment to take better care of your kidneys by giving up sugary drinks for 7-days. Get your friends and family on board this journey as well!
Share your 7-day journey with us on Instagram and hashtag #NKFSG7DAY
About The Charity
The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) is deeply committed to journeying with patients every step of the way in their treatment and rehabilitative care, advocating kidney health to prevent kidney failure and making a difference in the renal landscape, to benefit the community. Your support will give Life & Hope to kidney patients!