How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
Our Campaign Storyends 02 Oct 2017, 11:59 PM
I am raising S$40,000 for 40 charities by the time I turn 40 in 2017. Simply put, 40k for 40 by 40! I have already donated S$4,000 of my own funds to these charities and I hope you will participate in this effort. This charity is one of the 40 beneficiaries. Thank you for helping to make this difference. More information here: http://mission404040.blogspot.sg/
Founded in 1913, SAMH serves 5 key areas:
- POST-ACUTE HOSPITAL CARE: through St. Andrew's Community Hospital (SACH), it provides inpatient rehabilitative and sub-acute care. SACH also operates a Palliative Ward, a Dementia Ward, Day Rehabilitation Centre, Outpatient Clinic, Home Healthcare and Community Therapy Services.
- AUTISM SERVICE: through St. Andrew's Autism Centre, a special school for children and youths with autism aged 7 to 18, and a Day Activity Centre for adults aged 19 and beyond.
- PSYCHIATRIC LONG-TERM CARE: through St. Andrew's Nursing Home, it provides recovery-oriented care for persons with psychiatric illnesses.
- SENIOR CARE: through St. Andrew's Senior Care, it provides community based eldercare services including day care, dementia day care, community rehabilitation, home healthcare services and centre-based nursing.
- COUNSELLING & TRAINING: through St. Andrew's Lifestreams, it provides counselling and training for those in the care professions.