Mission 40-40-40: Saints with A Mission
by Dharmendra Yadav
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Oct 2017, 11:59 PM
I am raising S$40,000 for 40 charities by the time I turn 40 in 2017. Simply put, 40k for 40 by 40! I have already donated S$4,000 of my own funds to these charities and I hope you will participate in this effort. This charity is one of the 40 beneficiaries. Thank you for helping to make this difference. More information here: http://mission404040.blogspot.sg/
Founded in 1913, SAMH serves 5 key areas:
- POST-ACUTE HOSPITAL CARE: through St. Andrew's Community Hospital (SACH), it provides inpatient rehabilitative and sub-acute care. SACH also operates a Palliative Ward, a Dementia Ward, Day Rehabilitation Centre, Outpatient Clinic, Home Healthcare and Community Therapy Services.
- AUTISM SERVICE: through St. Andrew's Autism Centre, a special school for children and youths with autism aged 7 to 18, and a Day Activity Centre for adults aged 19 and beyond.
- PSYCHIATRIC LONG-TERM CARE: through St. Andrew's Nursing Home, it provides recovery-oriented care for persons with psychiatric illnesses.
- SENIOR CARE: through St. Andrew's Senior Care, it provides community based eldercare services including day care, dementia day care, community rehabilitation, home healthcare services and centre-based nursing.
- COUNSELLING & TRAINING: through St. Andrew's Lifestreams, it provides counselling and training for those in the care professions.