How Your Donation Makes a Difference
This will provide one way transport for a child a day to Arc.
This will ensure a safe haven for a child a day.
This will provide developmental therapy for a child a day.
Every child's education is precious. This sum will provide for a child for three weeks.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Dec 2018, 11:59 PM
Hi, my name is Matin and I am turning one soon. I've asked my parents to create an account for me so I can give back to the community, every year, on my birthday. I've decided that the best presents I can ever receive are the smiles from those I have helped and the knowledge that I have made the world a little bit better.
I am fortunate enough to have everything I need so please, can I kindly ask all of you to not bring presents to my party?
Instead, please extend your generosity to my friends at ARC Children's Centre, a wonderful place for children who are fighting cancer and other life-threatening illnesses to relax and enjoy fun and enriching activities. It is truly a sanctuary as it provides a great break from the hospital! I'm sure they would appreciate every dollar of your donation, no matter what amount.
Thank you for helping me put a smile on these children's faces on my birthday.
About The Charity
Since 2011, Arc has served as a safe and healthy daycare centre outside the hospital for more than 200 children, ages 3-16 years, with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses and their families, regardless of race or religion. Besides our education and enrichment programmes, we provide nutritious meals, transport, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy and counselling for the children.
Everything we do in our circle of care is founded on our 5 values:
- Simplicity: To first and foremost meet the basic needs of the families in our care while giving thanks to life's simple gifts
- Joy: Uplift the children and their families with the spirit of joyous giving
- Compassion: Love is at the heart of all we do and the reason we are passionate about helping these children in need
- Support: We offer families a foundation of hope to build upon during difficult times
- Commitment: Our steadfast team of staff and volunteers are devoted to the well being of the children and families in our care