How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$15 will help to provide bread and spread, starting a day off with a decent breakfast, for a household in need for two months.
$60 will help to provide warm meals through our monthly food ration pack for a low-income household living in rental flat.
$180 will help to support Homecare visits by professional nurses for a senior in need for one month.
$1200 will enable a senior with dementia to be cared for by health care professionals, in a cognitive stimulating day care environment, for a month.
Our Campaign Storyends 25 Sep 2021, 11:59 PM
In celebration and support of Yong-en Care Centre and his mission, award-winning Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Artist, Mr. Tan Chye Thiam, together with his students have gifted their paintings for fundraising. Do visit Yong-en's webpage to view the full e-catalogue - https://www.yong-en.org.sg/2019/index.php/give/campaign
Each painting can be brought home for a minimum donation as indicated.
Do support their love for Yong-en, Chinese Calligraphy and Painting! Thank you!
About the Artist:
Mr Tan Chye Thiam is a passionate teacher of this ancient Chinese art from; he instructs at Yong-en Active Hub (YEAH!) as well as many other organisations and schools to nurture an appreciation for Chinese Calligraphy and Painting. He firmly believes that engaging in the arts promotes creativity and increases cognitive function and memory health for seniors.
1) Email [email protected] for the full e-catalogue.
2) Confirm availability and your choice of artwork.
3) Donate on this page, do leave your name, IC, contact and email.
4) We will be in touch with you for collection!
Yong-en celebrates 25 years of Growing In Grace (GIG) with our community in Chinatown this September! We would like to invite supporters, volunteers, individuals, families, and friends to celebrate and fundraise together with us. https://bit.ly/YCC25thAnniversary
You Can Contribute (YCC) towards serving and loving the vulnerable elderly and families with your time, talent, and resources.
Join the YCC GIG and side hustle with us from 25th August to 25th September 2021 - Do what you love and turn it into a channel of blessing.
Are you a homebaker? Run a bakesale!
Into music? Hold a mini Virtual concert
Host a golf game. Bite-sized charity golf.
Love to draw? Raise funds with it.
Green Fingers? Auction your plants for charity
Enjoy cooking? Host a Supperclub!
... or simply donate generously to our campaigns!
About The Charity
Yong-en is a registered charity affiliated with Fairfield Methodist Church. Our mission is to demonstrate God's love through person-centred care services to support the needs of the elderly, disadvantaged individuals and families in Chinatown and beyond.
We support our community through:
1) Family Support Service that comprises a combination of providing financial assistance and food distribution to the low income families in the short to medium term; and empowerment projects that need a longer period of intervention (i.e. Tuition and Bursary, Counselling, Support Groups, and Casework).
2) Dementia Day Care that cares for dementia clients and their caregivers;
3) Home Care that cater to the medical and nursing needs of the home bound and frail elderly; and
4) Active Ageing that promotes positive and healthy ageing.
Together with our partners, stakeholders, donors and volunteers, we forge ahead with hope to improving lives and impacting communities.