How Your Donation Makes a Difference
This will provide one way transport for a child a day to Arc.
This will ensure a safe haven for a child a day.
This will provide developmental therapy for a child a day.
Every child's education is precious. This sum will provide for a child for three weeks.
Our Campaign Storyends 20 Aug 2018, 11:59 PM
JF LENNON STAR SCHOLARSHIP
DO NOT leave your name "anonymous" as JF Lennon Team will be contacting you regarding this scholarship.
In order to receive full information of the scholarship course(s), please indicate your personal details as per follows:
FULL NAME: (as of your NRIC)
MOBILE NUMBER: (valid mobile so that we can call you)
EMAIL ADD: (valid email to receive full information of the course(s))
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact JF Lennon during our operating hours Mondays - Fridays 1200hrs to 2100hrs
Telephone: (+65) 6100 1551
Mobile: (+65) 8533 3622
Email: [email protected]
*Terms & Conditions apply.
About The Charity
Since 2011, Arc has served as a safe and healthy daycare centre outside the hospital for more than 200 children, ages 3-16 years, with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses and their families, regardless of race or religion. Besides our education and enrichment programmes, we provide nutritious meals, transport, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy and counselling for the children.
Everything we do in our circle of care is founded on our 5 values:
- Simplicity: To first and foremost meet the basic needs of the families in our care while giving thanks to life's simple gifts
- Joy: Uplift the children and their families with the spirit of joyous giving
- Compassion: Love is at the heart of all we do and the reason we are passionate about helping these children in need
- Support: We offer families a foundation of hope to build upon during difficult times
- Commitment: Our steadfast team of staff and volunteers are devoted to the well being of the children and families in our care