HOPE for BASIC
About Campaignends 30 Nov 2016, 11:59 PM
Holistic Programme for Enrichment
Nearly 70% of our children in the after school care programme (BASIC), are from needy and vulnerable families, often with financial difficulties and limited opportunities.
BASIC hopes to help by conducting programmes for our children:
1) Motivation (Before Exam Periods)
2) Zumba / Pilates / Yoga for healthy development
3) Leadership Programs for Graduating Children (Year-end programme)
4) Baking Programmes
5) Water Carnival (Holiday programme to learn water safety and water sports)
6) Inline Skating, Horse Riding (Holiday programme)
We hope to give our children opportunities to learn, expose them to different experiences, allowing them to enrich their lives, experiencing things which they otherwise might never have.
Founded in 1978, AMKFSC Community Services Ltd. ("AMKFSC") is a community-based social service agency, which provides a holistic range of services to support children, youths, families and seniors in multiple touchpoints across Singapore. AMKFSC operates four family service centres across Ang Mo Kio, Sengkang and Punggol. We also provide other support services such as student care, senior services, a youth centre, mental health support programmes and a family resource centre at Changi Prison. For more information, please visit http://www.amkfsc.org.sg