How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$10 will help to provide a pack of adult diapers for ONE Metta Home for the Disabled resident for ONE week.
$50 will help to provide basic groceries to TWO Metta School students from low income families for ONE month.
$100 will provide art supplies to ONE Metta Alumni artist for ONE month.
$200 will help to provide emotional support to 25 caregivers from Metta Hospice Care for ONE session.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Dec 2021, 11:59 PM
I am blessed with a healthy and lovely girl who just turns 10.
Every child is a precious gift from God and deserves to grow up in a safe and caring environment.
It is unfortune that some children with special needs are deprived of a good education to prepare them for the world. Let's help them where we can.
About The Charity
Founded in 1992 by Venerable Chao Khun Fa Zhao, Metta Welfare Association was registered as a charity in 1994. Endorsed by the MSF, MOH and MOE, we are a member of the National Council of Social Service, Singapore Hospice Council and Singapore Disability Sports Council.
Metta Welfare Association aims to provide the following services to the community:
1) To provide accessible and affordable medical care to the less fortunate - home hospice care for the terminally ill and day rehabilitative services for elderly and stroke patients.
2) To provide disability care, respite care, residential care, and training for the intellectually disabled.
3) To provide special education and training for children with mild intellectual disability and/or autism.
4) To provide community care services for the elderly, students and children.
5) To develop and provide forms of medical care and welfare services as required by the community.