Donate S$15 & Get A Free Picturebook
by Eve Aw
Our Campaign Storyends 28 May 2016, 12 AM
Forward your donation receipt to [email protected] for a copy of "Grandma and The Things that Stay the Same", compliments of the author, when you donate S$15 to the Alzheimer's Disease Association.
It's a picturebook for children between 3 and 6, and the young at heart, published in 2016 by Epigram Books. This story about home and family was inspired by the author's grandmother who had Alzheimer's.
To view sample pages, visit shop.epigrambooks.sg
To receive your complimentary copy via registered mail, please don't forget to forward your donation receipt to [email protected] with your mailing address. Thank you!
Alzheimer's Disease Association was formed in 1990 as a result of the growing concern for the needs of persons with dementia and their families. ADA is a voluntary welfare organization and is made up of caregivers, professionals and all who are interested in dementia.
- To increase the quality and quantity of care for the elderly with dementia
- To increase the number of services for the elderly with dementia and to be a model for other organisations to follow and learn from
- To increase families' abilities to cope with and continue caring for their elderly with dementia
- To manage and support centres for the elderly with dementia
- To increase opportunities for research, the teaching and training of psychogeriatrics for personnel caring for the elderly with dementia