Giving more than a Paddler
Our Campaign Storyends 06 Oct 2017, 11:59 PM
Hey all! We are a group of Students from a local polytechnic .
Currently we are rowing with REACH Community Services Society ( Youth service ) as a Paddler during our weekends.
We will like to give back even more to the unforgotten youth We hope you can join us on this journey and support our initiation.
All the amount raised will be used to support and sustain the programmes and activities for the REACH Youth Service. It will also features the benefits of the dragon-boating as a youth sport activity that brings out the strength and potential of youths.
As youth like us, we believe in each youth having the right amount of exposure and we hope to engage more youth with dragon boating. Each of us are special in our own way and each individual should have the rights to gain enough resources as we grow. We will be very thankful if you can support in our fundraising boat and let's all play our part for the Youth services from Youth REACH.
Paddle For Life is an annual fund-raising event organised by REACH Community Services Society to support and sustain the programmes and activities for the REACH Youth Service. It also features the benefits of the dragon-boating as a youth sport activity that brings out the strength and potential of youths.
REACH Community Services Society(RCSS) is established to inspire hope and empower positive change in the lives of the needy, through her 4 Community Touchpoints:
- REACH Youth Powerhouse: Holding fast to the belief that every youth has a hero within them, REACH Youth Powerhouse aims towards Activating Strength, Reaching Potential amongst the hopeless youths.
- REACH Counselling Centre: A safe haven where passions are ignited, love is celebrated, trust is restored and growth is commented. Celebrating Love, Embracing Growth amongst couples and families become the key focus.
- REACH Senior Centre: A place aims towards Engaging Mind, Fullfiling Lives for the seniors with meaningful activities, to improve their quality of life and enjoy their golden years fulfilled.
- REACH Family Service Centre: Strive towards Sharing Love, Inspiring Hope amongst the needy and distressed families.
Since the inception in 1998, we have grown in our community outreach services, and have helped families, youths, couples and seniors from the stage of anxiety to seeing hope in lives. It will not be possible without the invaluable support of the kind generous donors and sponsors. You could be part of the mission with us.
- Children from low income families
- Youths at risk of school dropout, delinquency gangs-related offence
- families with financial socio-emotional difficulties
- Couples in dire situations of separation or divorce
- Seniors battling loneliness