How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$10 will help 1 beneficiary with mobility issue pay for a transport trip to the hospital for medical checkup.
$60 will provide 1 pack of food ration to a family for a month.
$100 will provide 1 Therapy Session to help a child maximise his/ her developmental potential.
$300 will provide monthly financial assistance to a family of 4.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Jan 2022, 11:59 PM
This season of giving, provide instead of receive with our physical and virtual vending machine: The Giving Machine.
As a community aggregator, the Co. has partnered with 7 social service agencies (SSAs) to make supporting our underserved communities accessible. To find out more about participating SSAs, please go to www.jointhe.co/giving-machine.
CLUB RAINBOW DONATION TIERS
$25/$35 1 OR 2 packs of diapers for a young child
$55 Bursary for a child from a low income family
$70 1 month's food ration for a low income family
$90 1 can of formula milk for a young child
$135 2 month's food ration for a low income family
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose a cause and an item or service to provide your chosen beneficiary with.
2 . Understand who, what and where your donation goes towards.
3. Collect a commemorative thank you card for your donation. For donations made at the physical Giving Machine, the card will be dispensed by the machine. For donations made virtually, you may collect your card at our space at Co. @ 99 Duxton Road.
1. To raise awareness and provide financial support for SSAs.
2. To cultivate the spirit of community and giving.
3. To close the distance between giver and receiver.
We would love for you to support our physical Giving Machine at the Co. @ 99 Duxton Road. Thank you.
About The Charity
Club Rainbow (Singapore) was set up in 1992 to provide a range of comprehensive support services for the families of children who suffer from major chronic and potentially life threatening illnesses. By working closely with KKH, NUH and SGH, Club Rainbow presently helps close to 1200 children and their families.
Children in Club Rainbow range from newborn babies to youths up to the age of 20. They require frequent visits to hospitals for treatment, complicated therapy and long-term medication. On the recommendation of their respective doctors, these children are referred to Club Rainbow for follow up support.