How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Aug 2016, 11:59 PM
Why we need YOUR support?
To help us fulfill the increasing needs for Palliative/End-Of-Life care and to provide the kind of care our patients deserve ...
HELP us raise S$25,000 for our annual Sunflower Gala Ball 2016 this August!
At DPH, we believe that:
- Palliative Care is the most basic form of care, and everyone deserves that, esp. during the End-of-Life stage
- Everyone wants to be cared for and live their remaining days in and with dignity
- All patients deserve to have and make the choice of care that they desire, and we must respect that choice, no matter how difficult
Your donations will allow the Hospice to continue caring for the terminally-ill and train and educate the next generation of caregivers:
- Since opening its doors, DPH has cared for and brought comfort to about 10,000 terminally-ill patients and their families
- Singapore's population continues to grey and more people are suffering from modern-life diseases like heart diseases, cancers, and organ failures
- DOUBLE our inpatient facility, to 100 beds from 2021, at a new facility within the Integrated Intermediate Care Hub (IICH) within HealthCity Novena
- EXPAND our Home Care and Programme Dignity for Advanced Dementia services for a fast-ageing society
- Home Palliative Care needs to increase to 6,000 places, by 2020 (from current 3,800)
- Up to 80,000 adults (less than 60-years-old) will suffer from Dementia by 2030 (from 28,000 in 2012)
About The Charity
Dover Park Hospice was founded in 1992 as a secular, nonprofit organisation to meet the growing need in Singapore for hospice care for terminally-ill patients. It is Singapore's first purpose-built hospice, designed to provide a serene environment close to nature.
Open to everyone regardless of age, race, religion or income level, Dover Park Hospice is dedicated to meeting the unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those who are nearing the end of life's journey. The goal is to enhance the living, comfort the dying and support the grieving with compassion and dignity.
To cover its operating expenditure which is estimated at $14.5 million per year, Dover Park Hospice relies a lot on fundraising activities and kind donations from generous well-wishers and corporations.