How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 60 dollars.
Thank you for donating 120 dollars.
Thank you for donating 220 dollars.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Jul 2020, 11:59 PM
Miss our patients but cannot come in to volunteer due to the current COVID-19 situation? No problem! You can still continue to support our patients through something that many people find comfort in -- Food!
With many patients are likely to feel more stressed or lonely with family not being able to visit as often due to the current COVID-19 situation, it is even more crucial to bolster our patients' emotional well-being. What better way than through yummy food and words of encouragement?
HOW IT WORKS
1. Each week, Assisi staff will go to one ward and let patients (who are still able to eat) select their meal from a special CB menu, which include local favourites like mee siam, wanton mee, etc
2. This wish list is then posted on Assisi Volunteers FB Group
3. If you wish to sponsor a patient's chosen treat, kindly make a donation (minimum of $10).
4. If you wish to pen some words of cheer to accompany your sponsored treat to a selected patient, please whatsapp message to 98260503, including bed no. of patient and a print-screen of your donation. (Kindly keep your message religion-neutral as the patient may be of a different faith from you)
5. If the patient you have selected already has a sponsor, then your donation will be re-directed to support another patient, or towards other patient-care programme.
6. On Thur afternoon, our staff will purchase the food orders and deliver them (together with any accompanying notes) to the patients' rooms for them to enjoy.
Thank You! :)
About The Charity
Journey with us to support our needy patients with terminal illness and their caregivers. Assisi Hospice provides palliative care for patients and families that preserves their dignity and quality of life. Patients of any race, faith and financial position are cared for by our team of specialist doctors, nurses, allied health and pastoral care professionals. When faced with life limiting illnesses, our patients receive medical care, as well as psychosocial, emotional and spiritual care.
We provide care for patients across the continuum of Home Care, Inpatient and Day Care. This allows patients and family members to journey with a clinical team they are familiar with, and to receive care in the way that they need. Our six-storey purpose-built hospice provides a homely ambience with cosy spaces for patients and their loved ones. With 85 Inpatient beds, including specialised wards for Dementia Palliative Care and Paediatric Palliative Care, a Day Care Centre and the outreach of our Home Care team, we serve more than 2,000 patients a year.
Founded in 1969 by the Sisters of the Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM), we are a charity supported by donors, volunteers and corporate organisations who journey with us in our cause.