Our Campaign Storyends 31 Mar 2023, 11:59 PM
Eco-sensory garden in FMS(P) provides our Fairsians with multi-sensory learning experiences where students learn about environmental sustainability and man's responsibility to take care of God's gift of nature. Studies have shown that a rich multisensory outdoor environment can influence children's behavior and help them develop their social-emotional skills and competencies.
Through incorporating sustainability features in this garden, this garden will be a great learning platform for Fairsians to learn ecological concepts, sustainable agriculture and modern technology in renewable energy. In addition, the garden serves as a valuable teaching and learning resource that support children's development through outdoor education and sensory stimulation to augment their learning of other disciplines.
We hope you can support us through your generous giving.
The MethodistWalk is a biennial fundraising activity organised by the Methodist Schools' Foundation (MSF), on behalf of the 15 Methodist schools in Singapore:
1. Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
2. Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
3. Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
4. Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
5. Anglo-Chinese School (International)
6. Anglo-Chinese Junior College
7. Fairfield Methodist School (Primary)
8. Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
9. Geylang Methodist School (Primary)
10. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)
11. Methodist Girls' School
12. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
13. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Secondary)
14. St Francis Methodist School
15. Methodist Sch of Music
Traditionally, on the last Saturday in March, student representatives from all 15 Methodist schools gather together with teachers, family members and supporters from the Methodist churches, to walk together and raise money for the individual needs of their schools.
About The Charity
The Methodist Schools' Foundation is an institution of public character established in 1997 with the following objectives:
- Construct, maintain and improve the school buildings and facilities of the Methodist schools in Singapore
- Purchase educational equipment, teaching aids for the Methodist schools in Singapore
- Provide financial assistance and bursaries to needy students
The Methodist Schools in Singapore and their needy students are the beneficiaries of the Foundation's programmes and fundraising activities. The Foundation is governed by a 11-person Board of Trustees, which is assisted by an Investment Committee.