How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars. This donation is for the food expenses for one beneficiary for a day.
Thank you for donating $50 dollars. This donation is for the transport expenses for one school-going child for a month.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars. This donation is for the food ration assistance for one needy/low income family for a month
Thank you for donating 200 dollars. This donation is for the school text books for one child for a year.
Our Campaign Storyends 17 Mar 2017, 11:59 PM
I am going to make my boxing debut at the prestigious Vanda Boxing Club.
Here is a short video about the event:
At the same time, I would like to link my journey with another very important part of my life in Singapore, namely The PERTAPIS Children's Home, that have become part of my life and extended family during my time here.
Please help me to support them by making a contribution to this cause. No donation is too small, every cent helps to ensure these children are given the opportunity to build a bright and hopeful future
About The Charity
Our welfare programmes emphasise on the importance of education among our child-residents to ensure they do not miss the opportunity for a better future. We do the same with other residents by helping them to cultivate a sense of purpose and self-respect by providing them the opportunities to learn a trade/skill useful to them when they leave the rehabilitation centers.We receive per capital funding from the relevant authority up to 60% of our expenditures. The remaining 40% are made out through public donations and our own self-help fund raising projects.We have helped more than 800 poor and needy families, 800 children, 6000 troubled teenagers and girls in moral danger, 200 senior citizens and 2100 recovering drug addicts. The extent and varied nature of our activities is well explained in their numbers.