How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating 10 dollars.
Thank you for donating 50 dollars.
Thank you for donating 100 dollars.
Thank you for donating 200 dollars.
Our Campaign Storyends 21 Dec 2019, 11:59 PM
For the last 22 years, NCID Cares at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (previously known as the Patient Care Centre (PCC) at the Communicable Disease Centre) has been fighting stigma and caring for those with HIV/AIDS.
This year, our biennial charity dinner hopes to raise funds for needy patients living with HIV/AIDS.
Funds from this dinner will go towards:
- Low-income patients who are unable to afford necessary medication and are ineligible for subsidies;
- Patients who are unable to afford essential medical care such as laboratory investigations;
- Needy patients and their families who need help with basic food items;
- Supporting our needy patients through Red Ribbon Project, which helps rebuild their confidence and self-esteem through diversional therapy, equipping them with skills to gain paid employment in society;
- Patient support group programmes which help patients by providing them basic knowledge of HIV/AID, as well as emotional support. The programmes hope to empower patients with healthy coping methods through peer support and sharing.
Our event will be held on Saturday, 14 December 2019, 7pm-10pm at Sofitel Singapore City Centre.
Your donation will help make a difference in someone's life.
About The Charity
In keeping with Mr Tan Tock Seng's Legacy of Giving, Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) set up its charity arm, TTSH Community Fund, in August 1995 to improve the quality of life of our patients and the community.
Today, our Charity runs more than 100 patient-centred programmes, disbursing more than $2 million each year for the Charity's activities. We support over 2,500 needy patient cases, especially the elderly and those who fall through the cracks of the system, and those who are unable to receive help from traditional charitable agencies.
From expensive non-standard medication and breathing equipment to mobility aids, community rehabilitation programmes, and even dentures to help them eat better, TTSH Community Fund helps needy patients to gain greater independence, improve their quality of life and enable them to integrate back into the community. The Fund also supports healthcare research, innovation, and training for our staff and the community to deliver better patient care.
Our Charity runs entirely on public donations. Every dollar to the Charity goes directly to support our activities. The TTSH Community Fund is a registered charity with IPC status.
For more information, please visit https://www.ttsh.com.sg/About-TTSH/TTSH-Community-Fund/