How Your Donation Makes a Difference
This will provide one way transport for a child a day to Arc.
This will ensure a safe haven for a child a day.
This will provide developmental therapy for a child a day.
Every child's education is precious. This sum will provide for a child for three weeks.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Mar 2019, 11:59 PM
Every $10 donation on Giving.sg gains you 1 Grab Bag and 1 entry into the Grab Bag Sale - a three-day event taking place at City Industrial Building. I.e., if you donate $100, you will get 10 Grab Bag!
For more info on how to redeem your Grab Bag!
Since 2016, City Developments Limited and Eco-Business have been proud partners of the annual Ecobank, a ground up initiative to increase public awareness of waste reduction and sustainable consumption with a view to lower our carbon footprint.
We call on your continued support of our mission to break the typical 'consume and dispose' cycle by giving your pre-loved items a new lease of life through recycling and adopting a more sustainable lifestyle of consuming and disposing responsibly.
All proceeds from the bazaar will support the activities of ARC Children's Centre, a day-care centre for children with cancer or other life-threatening illness(es) while unsold items will go to the Embodhi Foundation to benefit low-income women in Sri Lanka, India and Vietnam.
We hope you will donate generously for this green and good initiative!
About The Charity
Since 2011, Arc has served as a safe and healthy daycare centre outside the hospital for more than 200 children, ages 3-16 years, with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses and their families, regardless of race or religion. Besides our education and enrichment programmes, we provide nutritious meals, transport, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy and counselling for the children.
Everything we do in our circle of care is founded on our 5 values:
- Simplicity: To first and foremost meet the basic needs of the families in our care while giving thanks to life's simple gifts
- Joy: Uplift the children and their families with the spirit of joyous giving
- Compassion: Love is at the heart of all we do and the reason we are passionate about helping these children in need
- Support: We offer families a foundation of hope to build upon during difficult times
- Commitment: Our steadfast team of staff and volunteers are devoted to the well being of the children and families in our care