Credit Suisse staff run for a cause
by Magdalene Siew
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Dec 2017, 11:59 PM
All runners to donate a minimum of $80 to participate in any of the 3 distances in the Standard Chartered marathon to be held on Dec 3rd.
Alzheimer's Disease Association was formed in 1990 as a result of the growing concern for the needs of persons with dementia and their families. ADA is a voluntary welfare organization and is made up of caregivers, professionals and all who are interested in dementia.
- To increase the quality and quantity of care for the elderly with dementia
- To increase the number of services for the elderly with dementia and to be a model for other organisations to follow and learn from
- To increase families' abilities to cope with and continue caring for their elderly with dementia
- To manage and support centres for the elderly with dementia
- To increase opportunities for research, the teaching and training of psychogeriatrics for personnel caring for the elderly with dementia