How Your Donation Makes a Difference
This will provide one way transport for a child a day to Arc.
This will ensure a safe haven for a child a day.
This will provide developmental therapy for a child a day.
Every child's education is precious. This sum will provide for a child for three weeks.
Our Campaign Storyends 16 May 2018, 11:59 PM
With our latest Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, JF Lennon is championing the needs of the children from the ARC's Children Centre.
In this CSR, for the first time JF Lennon will be teaching for a good cause. We will be conducting one of our proprietary Forex course,
and all proceeds will go to to the ARC Children's Centre. Giving back to society in our own way.
Yes, in the name of charity, we are doing our part, now it's your turn to join us, learn a skill, learn to trade and contribute to charity through Course4ACause. For donation amounts of $300 or more, donors have the option to receive a complimentary FOREX course conducted by JF Lennon.
About The Charity
Since 2011, Arc has served as a safe and healthy daycare centre outside the hospital for more than 200 children, ages 3-16 years, with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses and their families, regardless of race or religion. Besides our education and enrichment programmes, we provide nutritious meals, transport, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy and counselling for the children.
Everything we do in our circle of care is founded on our 5 values:
- Simplicity: To first and foremost meet the basic needs of the families in our care while giving thanks to life's simple gifts
- Joy: Uplift the children and their families with the spirit of joyous giving
- Compassion: Love is at the heart of all we do and the reason we are passionate about helping these children in need
- Support: We offer families a foundation of hope to build upon during difficult times
- Commitment: Our steadfast team of staff and volunteers are devoted to the well being of the children and families in our care