How Your Donation Makes a Difference
This will provide one way transport for a child a day to Arc.
This will ensure a safe haven for a child a day.
This will provide developmental therapy for a child a day.
Every child's education is precious. This sum will provide for a child for three weeks.
Our Campaign Storyends 06 Mar 2016, 11:59 PM
Cobalt Singapore is going on the Green Corridor Run 2016 for charity!
Our Singapore team has signed up to run a 10.5km course along the historic old railroad in Singapore which will close for good shortly following the race. Held along an uninterrupted, beautiful stretch of greenery & woodlands in Singapore, the 10.5km course starts at the historic Tanjong Pagar Rail Station and winds its way along the green corridor to finish at the old Bukit Timah Rail Station.
In tandem, we felt it would be meaningful to run in support of our adopted charity - Arc Children's Centre. A bit about our beneficiary - the Arc Children's Centre offers programs and activities dedicated to enriching the lives of children with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses, in a warm, healthy and supportive environment. All proceeds from our fundraising will go towards this noble cause.
About The Charity
Since 2011, Arc has served as a safe and healthy daycare centre outside the hospital for more than 200 children, ages 3-16 years, with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses and their families, regardless of race or religion. Besides our education and enrichment programmes, we provide nutritious meals, transport, physiotherapy, behavioural therapy and counselling for the children.
Everything we do in our circle of care is founded on our 5 values:
- Simplicity: To first and foremost meet the basic needs of the families in our care while giving thanks to life's simple gifts
- Joy: Uplift the children and their families with the spirit of joyous giving
- Compassion: Love is at the heart of all we do and the reason we are passionate about helping these children in need
- Support: We offer families a foundation of hope to build upon during difficult times
- Commitment: Our steadfast team of staff and volunteers are devoted to the well being of the children and families in our care