How Your Donation Makes a Difference
$15 will help to provide bread and spread, starting a day off with a decent breakfast, for a household in need for two months.
$80 will help to provide warm meals through our monthly food ration pack for a low-income household living in rental flat.
$200 will help to support Homecare visits by professional nurses for a senior in need for one month.
$1500 will enable a senior with dementia to be cared for by health care professionals, in a cognitive stimulating day care environment, for a month.
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Oct 2022, 11:59 PM
Mdm Han is one of our beloved beneficiaries at Yong-en's Home Care Services. Even at 82, she doesn't let her struggles with osteoarthritis and being frail hold her back from giving back to the community.
Her passion for cooking and baking spurs her to prepare dishes and baked goods for her loved ones often. To show her love and gratitude for Yong-en, Mdm Han has graciously decided to offer her classic red rice lees, Hong Zao, recipe for fundraising.
Mdm Han had single-handledly prepared over 3kgs of red rice lees, and overseen the 2-month long production process to deliver 16 premium bottles of Hong Zao.
$200 supports a month's visit by Yong-en's nurses for clients like herself. Mdm Han would like to gift our supporters with her 'Bottled Gratitude' for donations over $200*
Help fulfil Mdm Han's dream of 'giving back'!
*Limited to 16 bottles
1) Leave your name, IC, contact, and email as prompted on giving.sg
2) We will arrange delivery of Hong Zao to the given address
3) For any clarification, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] / 6309 0583.
Having spent a lot of energy surviving the pandemic, most of us could use some encouragement to jump higher, lift heavier and run further. This mid-autumn festival, band together with Yong-en in to cheerlead and moot for the young and old to 'Shoot for the Moon'.
Ways to participate:
1. 1 Aug to 30 Oct 'Shoot for the Moon' - Fundraise for YCC in your own brilliant ways! Set up a campaign page and gather the support of your network!
2. 7 to 8 Sep 'Share a Mooncake' - Share some festive joy with Yong-en's beneficiaries. Contribute to our Mooncake inventory or volunteer to distribute and have tea-time with them in their homes!
3. 9 Sep [email protected]'s Hill City Park - Join our community in a bid to chase down the Moon on a walkabout the neighbourhood.
4. Be a Guiding Star - 'Shoot for The Moon'. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Donate to help those who need it most.
All donations will go towards improving the lives of those under our care and supporting Yong-en as we journey with them in finding a way to their respective 'Moons'.
About The Charity
Yong-en is a registered charity born out of Fairfield Methodist Church's love and care for the community. Our mission is to demonstrate God's love through person-centred care services to support the needs of the elderly, disadvantaged individuals, and families in Chinatown and beyond
1. Caring for Seniors
Providing comprehensive support to seniors through 3 core programmes, to create the continuum of care.
- Dementia Care
- Home Care
- Active Ageing
2. Supporting Families
Providing needful intervention and reliable support to build independent, stable, and resilient families.
- Food Security - PantryPlenish, BreadWalk
- Single Parent Support Group - Women of Strength
- Family Support Group
- Financial Assistance
3. Nurturing Children & Youths
Anchoring our children and youths to an ecosystem of support for the promotion of their socio-emotional and physical well-being.
- BOLD+ Youth Mental Wellness
- Education Awards
- Early Literacy
- Holiday Enrichment
Together with our partners, stakeholders, donors, and volunteers, we remain steadfast to our vision of Improving lives and Impacting communities.