Our Campaign Storyends 31 Mar 2023, 11:59 PM
Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
Premised on our mission to provide our students with quality, holistic education, rooted in Christian values, and our values of Integrity, Excellence, Curiosity, collaboration, Loyalty, and Love, we endeavour to develop each boy to reach his fullest potential, equipped with life skills to face the future and to serve God and nation.
Through this fundraising experience, we hope to imbue in our students the traits of an ACSian gentleman by showing love for others and contributing back to the school community.
We aim to raise $250,000 through MethodistWalk 2023. Your contributions will support our school's needs in the following areas:
1. Educational Aids and Resources
2. Financial Assistance
3. School Improvement Projects
We look forward to your generous giving and fullest support as we come together as a school for MethodistWalk 2023.
The MethodistWalk is a biennial fundraising activity organised by the Methodist Schools' Foundation (MSF), on behalf of the 15 Methodist schools in Singapore:
1. Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
2. Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
3. Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
4. Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
5. Anglo-Chinese School (International)
6. Anglo-Chinese Junior College
7. Fairfield Methodist School (Primary)
8. Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
9. Geylang Methodist School (Primary)
10. Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)
11. Methodist Girls' School
12. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
13. Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Secondary)
14. St Francis Methodist School
15. Methodist Sch of Music
Traditionally, on the last Saturday in March, student representatives from all 15 Methodist schools gather together with teachers, family members and supporters from the Methodist churches, to walk together and raise money for the individual needs of their schools.
About The Charity
The Methodist Schools' Foundation is an institution of public character established in 1997 with the following objectives:
- Construct, maintain and improve the school buildings and facilities of the Methodist schools in Singapore
- Purchase educational equipment, teaching aids for the Methodist schools in Singapore
- Provide financial assistance and bursaries to needy students
The Methodist Schools in Singapore and their needy students are the beneficiaries of the Foundation's programmes and fundraising activities. The Foundation is governed by a 11-person Board of Trustees, which is assisted by an Investment Committee.