How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Thank you for donating $10
Thank you for donating $50
Thank you for donating $100
Thank you for donating $200
Our Campaign Storyends 31 Oct 2017, 11:59 PM
On 28th Oct 2017, I will be participating in Operation Broken Wing 2017. A CrossFit fundraising event for the youth beneficiaries of REACH. This year will be my 3rd year participating in this event to fundraise for this cause personally!
As a social worker myself at REACH, I often come across many individuals and families that often crack under the heavy stresses of life inspite of the safety nets that are in place today. Thus this is where I decided that more needs to be done by us the larger society.
For this OBW 2017, I will be wanting to do something extra on top of the workout.
For every repetition that I complete in the event, that will be the number of youth beneficiaries that I will reach out to from Nov - Dec 2017 personally. For every dollar raised through my workout, I will organize an outreach session where a meal will be prepared and I will be personally letting them know what Operation Broken Wing is all about and therefore create a spark of hope for them.
I aim to reach out to at least a 100 youth beneficiaries where $10 will be spent on each youth for the session.
About The Charity
REACH Community Services Society(RCSS) is established to inspire hope and empower positive change in the lives of the needy, through her 4 Community Touchpoints:
- REACH Youth Powerhouse: Holding fast to the belief that every youth has a hero within them, REACH Youth Powerhouse aims towards Activating Strength, Reaching Potential amongst the hopeless youths.
- REACH Counselling Centre: A safe haven where passions are ignited, love is celebrated, trust is restored and growth is commented. Celebrating Love, Embracing Growth amongst couples and families become the key focus.
- REACH Senior Centre: A place aims towards Engaging Mind, Fullfiling Lives for the seniors with meaningful activities, to improve their quality of life and enjoy their golden years fulfilled.
- REACH Family Service Centre: Strive towards Sharing Love, Inspiring Hope amongst the needy and distressed families.
Since the inception in 1998, we have grown in our community outreach services, and have helped families, youths, couples and seniors from the stage of anxiety to seeing hope in lives. It will not be possible without the invaluable support of the kind generous donors and sponsors. You could be part of the mission with us.
- Children from low income families
- Youths at risk of school dropout, delinquency gangs-related offence
- families with financial socio-emotional difficulties
- Couples in dire situations of separation or divorce
- Seniors battling loneliness