About Campaignends 31 Dec 2023, 11:59 PM
Bethesda Care Services reaches out to the community by providing multi-prong and relevant CARE points through our 5 service departments. Our professional social services and programs help individuals and families, especially the disadvantaged and vulnerable staying in East side of Singapore.
This year we invite you to join us. Be the change and help CARE for those in need. Every dollar you give is now doubled.
Funds raised will be channeled to BCS programs and services so that we can continue to serve our beneficiaries, the low-income families, youths, children and seniors.
- Family Services: Welfare aid and disbursement, financial counselling and bursary to help disadvantaged families break out from poverty cycle
- Elderly Services: Meals-on-Wheels, Medical Escort & Transport Services, Active Ageing program to help seniors live healthy fulfilled lives
- BCS @ College East: Mentoring, equipping and leadership programs to help ITE students develop resilience and positive values in order to succeed in their post graduate years
- YouthSpace: Reaching out to youths from all communities in the East. Service learning, mentoring and specialized dance programs to nurture and support youth mental & emotional well-being
- Sunshine Club: affordable after school care for students aged between 7 to 14 years, regardless of socio-economic and family background
About the Charity
We have launched our EFR Dollar matching fundraiser - BE THE CHANGE.
Head over to giving.sg/bethesda-care-services/bethechange to double your giving.
We enhance the well-being of families and individuals by delivering quality and professional social services. Join us to help reach out and touch lives! Check out our volunteering opportunities to help us send meals to the frail and aged elderly staying in the East!
Bethesda Care Services (BCS) is a Social Service Agency (SSA) and a member of the National Council of Social Services (NCSS). Since our inception in 1996, we have depended on voluntary donations from individuals and organizations to run our operations and services.
We started with a vision of reaching out and meeting the needs of the community in Bedok area. Since then, BCS has been serving the children, youths, families and the elderly in need within our community.