How Your Donation Makes a Difference
will help persons with dementia have more meaningful activities
will help persons with dementia have a better quality of life
will enable persons with dementia and their caregivers cope better with the condition
will provide better support and services for persons with dementia and their caregivers
About Campaignends 02 Mar 2018, 11:59 PM
1. Simply donate to support our programmes and services for persons with dementia and their caregiver.
2. Give a monetary gift in the name of someone. You can request for an acknowledgement letter to be send to the designated someone.* Spread the festive cheers around!
3. If you are not looking forward to receiving unwanted festive gifts, ask for donations from your loved ones in place of gifts!
4. Channel your CNY ang pow monies towards a worthy cause.
5. Time to put your social connections to good use. Share this campaign within your circles and encourage them to give back just like you are.
Five simple ways. It's all about #SHARINGYourFestiveBlessings-Guardians of Memory in this festive season.
*Email to [email protected] (subject # SHARINGYourFestiveBlessings-Guardians of Memory) with the following information
1. Donation Reference Number
2. Name of Donor (the person who made the donation transaction on Giving.sg)
3. Name of Letter Recipient (the person who is to receive an acknowledgement)
4. Residential/Email Address of Letter Recipient
Donation amount and Name of Donor will be disclosed in the letter, unless otherwise requested.
About the Charity
Alzheimer's Disease Association (ADA) was formed in 1990 as a result of a growing concern for the needs of persons with dementia, their families and caregivers.
Through our work, the Association hopes to reduce stigma by increasing awareness and understanding of dementia, enabling and involving persons living with dementia to be integrated and accepted in the community, and leading in the quality of dementia care services which support persons with dementia and their families.
As a non-profit organisation, ADA operates with limited resources. We cannot battle dementia alone. Donation will help fund our programmes and services that will benefit our beneficiaries and their families.