How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Can help to provide financial assistance for a caregiver to attend training in dementia care.
Can help to pay for 12.5kg of rice for lunch for our elderly at a New Horizon daycare centre.
Can help to pay for refreshments for elderly for their outings to places of interest.
Can help to provide financial assistance for elderly who are unable to afford day care fees.
About Campaignends 28 Feb 2019, 11:59 PM
We invite you to champion ADA's worthy cause by spreading good cheer during the festivities and make a difference for people living with dementia in Singapore through your generous sponsorship in-kind or outright donation.
Instead of contributing to ADA in a form of a traditional red packet, we'd like to encourage you to donate through this efficient and effective online platform. Let's put our social connections to good use and share this with our friends, family and relatives.
5 Simple Steps: Share Your CNY Festive Blessings - Guardians of Memory!
1. Simply donate to support our programmes and services for persons with dementia and their caregivers.
2. Give a monetary gift on behalf of someone. You can request for an acknowledgment letter to be sent to the designated recipient. Spread the cheer around!
3. If you would like to avoid receiving gifts that you may not favour, simply request for your loved ones to donate instead!
4. Channel a percentage of what you received for a meaningful cause. This is a golden opportunity for you to encourage your little ones to give back to the communities.
5. Put your social connections to good use. Share this campaign!
About the Charity
Alzheimer's Disease Association (ADA) was formed in 1990 as a result of a growing concern for the needs of persons with dementia, their families and caregivers. Through our work, the Association hopes to reduce stigma by increasing awareness and understanding of dementia, enabling and involving persons with dementia to be integrated and accepted in the community and leading in the quality of dementia care services which support persons with dementia and their families.
As a non-profit organisation, ADA operates with limited resources. We cannot battle dementia alone. Here's how you can share in our mission and make a difference: Donate today! Proceeds will be used to help fund our programmes and services that will benefit our beneficiaries and their families.