How Your Donation Makes a Difference
will help persons with dementia have more meaningful activities
will help persons with dementia have a better quality of life
will enable persons with dementia and their caregivers cope better with the condition
will provide better support and services for persons with dementia and their caregivers
No donation is too small and your help will make a real difference to the lives of people living with dementia and their caregivers. Thank you on behalf of our beneficiaries.
- To increase the quality and quantity of care for the elderly with dementia
- To increase the number of services for the elderly with dementia and to be a model for other organisations to follow and learn from
- To increase families' abilities to cope with and continue caring for their elderly with dementia
- To manage and support centres for the elderly with dementia
- To increase opportunities for research, the teaching and training of psychogeriatrics for personnel caring for the elderly with dementia
ADA is also active in public education and engagement to raise awareness of dementia and to do our part in advocating for a dementia-friendly community. We offer regular volunteer opportunities and public education talks and events to encourage early detection and intervention. We collaborate with Government, social service agencies, corporations and institutions to meet the needs of persons with dementia and caregivers.
For more details on our programmes, please visit our website at www.alz.org.sg
As a gesture of appreciation and recognition to donors, ADA publishes the names of all individuals and corporate donors and contributors in our Annual Report. Only the donor's name or corporate name is published. If you or your organisation do not wish to be acknowledged by ADA in print, or if you do not wish to be placed on our donor mailing list to be kept updated on ADA's happenings, please contact us accordingly. Thank you for your support!